To pass the identity validation, you will have to have a working web or mobile camera.
You will be asked to record a short video of yourself—it will take just a couple of seconds.
Here is a list of all the browsers that support the process of liveness verification.
Note: if you are passing the check via desktop, for the best experience we would recommend using Google Chrome.
We made it possible to complete the verification using just one or both of your devices. Start the verification on desktop and smoothly switch to mobile with the help of a QR code, link or a message sent to your phone.
The picture down below shows how to switch between the devices. A link or a QR code will lead you to pick up the verification process from where you have left it.
1. To start the verification press the button “Upload new documents”.
2. Once you have entered the verification process, we will ask you to read and accept the terms and our personal data processing policy to move on to the next step.
You can see the policies by following the links provided next to the checkbox.
3. Before you start liveness verification, read the instructions as to how your selfie has to look like to pass the check. First, make sure that it is bright in a place you are taking a selfie in. Your face has to be evenly lit.
4. Make sure that your camera is centred to take a good shot. You will be guided by illustrations as it is shown in the picture below.
5. Adjust the camera to your eye level. See the picture below.
6. The steps to the check itself are clear and simple. First, the system will ask you to give it access to the camera. Press the button “Allow”.
Note: If your web or mobile camera wasn't switched on automatically or it is simply not working, click here.
7. Next, you will be asked to take a selfie to make sure that it is real you and not an imposter registering under you name. Press the button “Start liveness check” to start the verification as it is shown by the picture down below.
8. To finish the check, position your head following the guide on the screen. See the picture below.
9. Your goal is to make sure that your face fits into the oval space on the screen. Around the same way it does in the picture down below. (We really tried to capture the best example we could 😅)
10. Success! The system has taken a perfect shot. Now, to finish the check you will just have to press “Next”.
11. Once you have passed the verification, your selfie is going to be submitted for review which usually takes from 1 to 3 minutes. The information about your check result will be shown on the last screen, as you can see in the picture below.
What if something goes wrong?
If your picture didn’t match the oval space on the screen, the system will ask you to repeat the check. It will once again show you how to position your face, using pictures of the correct way to do it as examples. One of such examples you can see down below.
Now you are ready! Good luck with the check and don’t forget that our customer support team is always there to help.