Our support team is always on hand and ready to help. We can assist you during your verification process and answer any questions you might have. Feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.
- In case of rejection, follow the link on your screen. It’s how we prefer to be contacted in this case.
By reaching us this way, you will get a response faster. We will get sufficient data about your case, provided with the link, and you don’t need to waste your time by sending us additional information.
- Submit a request via our Help Center, indicating your email address, the subject, and a description of your problem.
Please provide information accurately and inform us of any details that you know of. For example, the name of the company you’re being verified for, and a comprehensive statement of the problem.
This will speed up our response to your request. Pay attention to the fact that you should not send us photos of your documents.
What are the questions we can’t help you with?
We’re always eager to help, but unfortunately we can’t assist with the following:
- financial and payments related questions;
- password and login recovery;
- errors on the website at which you’re looking to pass verification;
- approving multiple accounts;
- verifying you without a provision of suitable documents;
- rejection due to an unsupported region.
Please note that Sumsub acts as a data processor. Sometimes, we can’t help you and make a final decision on our client’s behalf. It is often necessary to contact the support team of the project you have to be verified for.