After you have passed the steps of the usual KYC verification, you might be asked to confirm your payment method (the ownership of the card/online wallet you are paying with). You will be asked to take a picture of your card or a screenshot of your crypto wallet or online bank account (with your name visible on it). In some cases, instead of the picture, you may be asked to enter the details of your payment method or pass liveness.
Same as with KYC, you can complete the verification using just one or both of your devices, mobile and web. Start the verification on desktop and smoothly switch to mobile with the help of a QR code, link or a message sent to your phone.
1. To start the payment method verification, select your payment method.
You can choose between a bank card (Visa/MasterCard) and a crypto wallet (BTC/ETH).
2. Once you have chosen the payment method, you will be asked to submit a picture of your card or a screenshot of your crypto wallet. Upload a picture of your choice.
In some cases, you might be asked to enter your payment method details as well.
Press “Next”, when you have submitted all the info you were asked about. See the picture below.
3. You might be asked to take a selfie to make sure that it is the real you and not an imposter registering under your name. Press the button “Start liveness check” to start the verification as it is shown by the picture down below. Make sure that your face fits into the oval space on the screen and the system has taken a perfect shot.
Now, to finish the check you will just have to press “Next”.
4. Review all the provided information. Once you have made sure it is correct, press “Next”.
5. After you have completed the payment method verification, your documents and data are going to be submitted for review which usually takes from 1 to 3 minutes. The information about your check result will be shown on the last screen, as you can see in the picture below.
Here you go! We are sure your check went perfectly well, but don’t forget—if you have any questions, our customer support chat to the right can help you out 24/7.